An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
CPI TECHNOLOGIES provides quality IT Training and certifications to corporate organizations and private individual.
Anyone with intention of starting a highly rewarding career in Information Technology (even without prior knowledge of IT) or want to improve on existing IT skill for better job performance at work, can undergo series of professionally tailored IT training to enable them acquired necessary skills , get certified and get employed as little as within 4 – 6 months. Such IT certifications include:
- Certified System Technician / CompTia A+
- Microsoft Office Specialist / IILL
- Certified Security Associate / Security+
- Certified Network Associate / Cisco CCNA /CCNP/ Network+
- Certified Cyber Security (CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CEH, PenTest+)
- Certified Cloud Engineer (aws and azure)
- Certified Web Developer (many platform)
- Certified Digital Marketers
- Certified Office Associate/Administrator
Developing and managing learning programs can be quite a complicated task for any business. Therefore, by knowing your company, CPI TECHNOLOGIES design a comprehensive learning program options with the immediate and long-term goals of your organization. We will help you to
- Provide a measurable ROI
- Increase the efficiency of your staff and align such to business goals
- Minimize staff training expenses
- Develop a learning path that increase staff effectiveness
We understand that acquisition of knowledge is a consequence of a learning atmosphere built on motivation, engagement, confidence, creativity, fun, collaboration, and positive encouragement. We understand that learning happens anytime, anywhere and in many ways. CPI TECHNOLOGIES Services division delivers understanding of courseware, certification, and licensing, in a variety of environments. Our specialists work hard to make sure students, educators, teachers, and program managers are motivated, comfortable, and excited to understand and implement education technology. One of the most obvious advantages of learning and development programs to a managed learning services provider is it saves time. Instead of constantly thinking about training and continuing education requirements, you can focus on the core aspects of your business. The experts are more efficient at the tasks involved in managing education programs. Another benefit is improved learning opportunities. Many service providers have a network of instructors and access to online courses that increase the number of learning options and accelerate managed learning transformation for their clients and partners. The result is better trained, well-prepared employees who have the latest information for the standards in their industry.