For Whom: Designed for students with no security experience or background, this course covers basic terminology and concepts. This course introduces students to cryptography, security management, wireless networking, and organizational policy. Topics include an overview of information security frameworks; network infrastructure security; security and cryptography; information security policy; and defense in depth.
Course Description: A significant portion of the course is dedicated to developing a hands-on proficiency with cybersecurity software tools. Laboratory work is designed to provide the student with practical experience developing and implementing comprehensive computer security strategies.
Duration: 6 Months (Every Tuesday & Friday 6pm to 9pm GMT)
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Gain skills required to protect networks, secure electronic assets, prevent attacks, ensure the privacy of your customers, and build a secure infrastructure.
- Attain industry-relevant skills through hands-on projects & work on real-world problems.
- Module 1 – Foundations For Information Security
- Module 2 – Exploiting And Protecting Web Applications
- Module 3 – Using Cryptography Correctly
- Module 4 – Network Security
- Module 5 – Emerging Threats And Defenses
- Module 6 – Writing Secure Code